Broaden Legal

Text Message
0405 313 999
Scan QR code and talk to us

Once Probate or Letters of Administration has been granted (or if it was not needed), and a Notice of Intended Distribution has been published, the executor or administrator (or next of kin) can distribute the estate after paying the deceased's debts. 

If an executor or administrator fails to administer the estate properly, they may be personally liable to repay or compensate the estate. 

You will need to see a private lawyer to transfer a house, unit, land or commercial property.